Spirit & Liqueurs
Below, you’ll find a list of spirit and liqueurs. The above section is list of spirit and liqueur
Spirit & Liqueurs
- Spirit is a distilled alcoholic beverage, whereas liqueur is sweetened.
- Spirits are made from any fermented fruit or vegetable, such as grapes for wine or apples for cider. Spirits can also be made from grain, molasses, honey and sugar cane (e.g., rum).
- Liqueurs are also based on various fermented fruits and vegetables but contain sugar as well as alcohol in their production process.
Wild Spirit Liqueur
- Wild-Spirit Liqueur is a new product on the market made by Wild Spirit Liqueur.
- The company is based in the United States, and they make their liqueurs from wild berries, herbs, and spices.
Manly Spirits Coffee Liqueur
Manly Spirits Coffee Liqueur is an award-winning coffee liqueur from a company with a clever name that I’ve been wanting to try for ages. It’s not often you come across a liquor that has been awarded “Best of Show” by the North American Guild of Beer Writers, so I was excited to give it a try.
Manly Spirits Coffee Liqueur has won numerous awards for its high quality, including being named one of the top 50 spirits in the world by Food & Wine Magazine in 2011 and being awarded “Best Coffee Spirit” at two international competitions (The World Beverage Competition and The International Review on Spirits).
The Spirit of Ecuador Liqueur
The Spirit of Ecuador Liqueur is a blend of agave and grain spirits that’s distilled in Ecuador. It comes in three varieties, each with its own flavor profile: the Ultra-Fine Reposado (distilled from blue agave) and Extra Aged (aged for 20 years), as well as the Blanco variety, which is unaged.
The above section is list of spirit and liqueur
- The above list is a list of spirit and liqueur.
- Wild Spirit Liqueur is a unique blend of wild berries, herbs and honey. It is great for cooking and baking or as an addition to your favorite cocktail.
- Manly Spirits Coffee Liqueur adds rich, deep coffee flavor to cocktails without the bitterness found in straight espresso shots. A perfect choice for dessert drinks and coffee lovers alike!
- The Spirit of Ecuador Organic Chocolate Rum offers a smooth taste with hints of cocoa on the finish that makes it an ideal sipping rum or mixer in classic cocktails like mojitos, pina coladas or mudslides
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of some of the best spirit and liqueur flavors available to you. If you have any suggestions for other flavors we should try, let us know in the comments below!